Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February 2013

Well, I am happy to report that February has been a very calm and medically uneventful month!  Sophia, Tyler, and I spent most of our mornings at the playground while Joe went to work for the day.  Afterwards we would have lunch, take a nap, play, have dinner, take a bath, then go to bed and repeat the next day.  It is exhausting yet rewarding work to say the least.  

Of greatest importance this month was that our second niece, McKenzie Rose, was born on February 7th...her big sister's second birthday!  I am so excited to be the aunt of two adorable girls! We all celebrated Valentine's day over at the Dixon's hotel room and Brittney made us a fantastic steak dinner!  Nana, Papa, and Aunt Julie came to visit us later that week from February 16th-18th.  We enjoyed their company and the kids enjoyed all the toys that came with their visit!   Joe and I even went on a date for a belated Valentine's celebration.  We went out to dinner at Huck's place which is a local restaurant with fabulous food.  After dinner, Joe and I bowled three games at the base bowling alley.  It was cosmic bowling night so it was extra fun (that, and I beat him 2 games out of 3 :)  Joe had to fly on a cross country over the weekend of February 22nd-25th so Nana and Papa came to visit again to help me with the kids.  I thoroughly enjoyed their help!!  And I guess that pretty much sums up our month!  I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos we captured of our family.

Daddy helping Sophia wash her hands
Sophia enjoying her ice-cream treat at Tutti Frutti


Sophia and Will Dixon playing before bath time
Story time with Brittney

McKenzie Rose with her Mommy and big sister Ava
Tyler sitting in the big boy highchair during dinner at Hamilton's
Another fun night of treats at Tutti Frutti
Sophia posing with her ice cream bowl

Tyler is 7 months old!  Taken on February 9th, 2013.


Big sister wanted to join the photo shoot
Tyler eating more pureed food.  He will give it a shot but usually gives us all kids of grief!  You'd never know by that big smile...
Daddy and his Valentine.  He got Sophia a little plush Snoopy holding a small box of chocolates.  She loved them all!
Sophia's Valentine's card!
Out for a walk on a beautiful afternoon in MS.  We love our new double stroller!
Sophia's first ride on the tire swing
Sibling photo op
Sophia loves getting as close as she possibly can to her brother... he doesn't mind :)

Playing with the stamps Grandma sent her!

Building towers with Papa
Uh oh!!!
Static!!
My sweet little man

At the park with Nana and Papa
Tyler didn't want Nana, Papa, or Aunt Julie to go home!
Bundled up for another afternoon at the park.


One of my favorite pictures
A classy gentleman eating prunes for breakfast
Tyler trying to ignore the fact that Papa is feeding him pureed prunes
Tyler loves putting EVERYTHING in his mouth these days!
Daddy and his sweet kids :)

Sophia trying a sip of my "fweet tea" from Chick fil A.  She loved it!
This is what Sophia does every time she has to go #2.  Not sure where she came up with this...
Sophia test driving the Nissan Frontier.



ABC's

Morning Dance Party

Twinkle Twinkle

Playground Jam Session 1

Playground Jam Session 2

She can do it the correct way...promise.








No comments:

Post a Comment