On March 4th I went out with my friends Patrice and Jessica for a girl's night out. It was so fun having hibachi and frozen yogurt with some of my favorite ladies. On March 8th we got to spend some more time with Joe, Megan, and Orya Chapa. They spent the evening with us and told us all about their fabulous trip to Germany.
We were lucky to have Joe around for the first three weeks in March but, unfortunately, on March 21st Joe left for Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL. On March 24th Joe began Squadron Officer School (SOS) which is an 8 week course. I am happy he is getting the opportunity to participate in this training but the kids and I always miss him when he's gone!
On March 29th I had a great time spending lots of money while Outlet Shopping and dining at Olive Garden with my friends Patrice, Jessica, and Kristen. It was a cold and rainy day but my spirits could not be dampened. I love clothes shopping, wine, and Italian food! We had a great time closing out the month with Grandma and Grandpa. They stopped in on March 31st on their way home from Florida.
That's about it! We had a fairly low-key month which is always nice. To finish off this blog post I want to share a couple conversations I've had with Sophia this month. She has become much more conversational and it is fun to get an idea of how her sweet mind works.
That's about it! We had a fairly low-key month which is always nice. To finish off this blog post I want to share a couple conversations I've had with Sophia this month. She has become much more conversational and it is fun to get an idea of how her sweet mind works.
An astute observation:
We were preparing for bath time one night so I took off Tyler's clothes while Sophia got nudie. As they ran towards the bath Sophia looked at Tyler's chest and said, "Look, Tyler has brown spots like me does!!!"
Marriage Conversations with a 3 year old:
We are very excited for Aunt Melissa to marry David this September so we talk about weddings and marriage a lot.
Sophia: Mommy, you married Daddy
Me: Yes, I did
Sophia: I'm going to marry Tyler. I love him soooooo much! I will wear a pretty-ful white dress, you will wear a pretty-ful white dress, and Tyler will wear a shirt.
Cheerful Helper:
Me: Sophia, will you please put this plate on the table?
Sophia: Umm...sure! I can do that, honey!
| Bath time at Cameron's! |
![]() |
| Sleepover at the Amat's in NYC! |
| At the Museum of Natural History |
![]() |
| Handsome firefighter |
![]() |
| Busy day at the museum |
![]() |
| Ready to walk through Central Park |
| The walk wiped out the kiddos! |
![]() |
| Exhausting day in NYC! |
| Sophia loves story time with Daddy |
![]() |
| Tyler and I took a selfie! |
| This little piggy.... |
![]() |
| Little Miss got a nose bleed |
![]() |
| St. Patty's Day Mustache |
![]() |
| Our family at the St. Patrick's Day party |
![]() |
| Our Superman |
![]() |
| Sophia took a selfie |
![]() |
| Playing with the snow on our way to playgroup |
![]() |
| Tyler loves physical therapy! |
![]() |
| Brush, brush, brush your teeth! |
![]() |
| Sophia loves Ms. Jessica |
| Joe got to see his buddy Brent and meet Zion! |
| Joe spending time with his parents |
![]() |
| Playing at My Little Adventures |
![]() |
| Ball pit! |
![]() |
| Finally got around to taking pictures of our house. Here is the half bath downstairs. |
![]() |
| Hallway from front door |
| Living room |
| Kitchen |
| Living room, play space, dining room, kitchen |
| Dining room |
| Play space |
| Living area from the back of the house |
![]() |
| Stairway and Auburn wall |
| Upper stairway |
![]() |
| Laundry room at the top of the stairs |
![]() |
| Laundry room |
![]() |
| Hallway to the kids' room from the master bedroom |
![]() |
| Kids bathroom |
![]() |
| Interior storage |
![]() |
| Master closet |
| Master bedroom |
| Master bedroom |
| Master bedroom |
![]() |
| Master bathroom |
| Master bathroom |
![]() |
| Tyler's room |
| Tyler's room |
| Tyler's room |
![]() |
| Sophia all cozy in her big girl bed |
| Sophia's room |
![]() |
| Sophia's room |
| Sophia's room |
| The kids' rooms |
![]() |
| Tyler loves making a mess! |
![]() |
| Sophia made a paper chain to count down the days until going to Nana's house! |
![]() |
| Nana made one, too! |
| Sophia is growing out her bangs! |
![]() |
| Sophia took a picture of me...it took her a few tries to get my whole face in the picture :) |
![]() |
| Sophia's picture of Tyler |
![]() |
| This nudie is ready for bath time! |
![]() |
| Tyler loves his new raincoat from Grandma and Grandpa! |
| Patrice found some sweet new shades during our girl's outlet shopping adventure! |
| I found a few nice things as well... |
| Papa made a toy run in anticipation of Sophia and Tyler's arrival |
![]() |
| This is what we get when we let Grandpa dress Tyler: Sophia's raincoat, swim trunks, and hiking boots :) |
Cheese!
See something else?!?
Boogies out!
Animal Sounds
Toes!
Joe teaching the kids how to scream quietly
How many balls can I hold?
Old MacDonald had a farm...
Ride the Horsey!
No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!
Ball pit!
Tyler's Favorite Place on Earth!
Tyler's Dribbling!
Sophia teaching Tyler how to eat!
Grandpa Horsey!








































































No comments:
Post a Comment