Monday, August 1, 2011

July 2011 -- 7 Months Old

July has been a fun month as our little sweetheart continues to grow and reach new milestones.  She began the month weighing in at 18lbs 8oz and measuring 27 inches long.  On July 17th Sophia rolled from her back to her belly for the first time during nap time.  Both Daddy and Mommy were very surprised to see her in that position!  She now flips herself from her back to her belly every time she sleeps.  The next day, July 18th, Nana came to visit for a week.  On that same day, Nana and Mommy discovered that Sophia had cut her first tooth!  It is the bottom right tooth and it seems that the bottom left tooth is just days away from coming through the gums.  Late on July 20th Grandpa Ben came to join in the family fun in Clovis.  And finally, on July 25th, Sophia held her own bottle.  She has been practicing a lot at daycare and at home but is now able to hold the bottle (if she so chooses) for most of her meal.  She has also demonstrated the ability to take it out of her mouth, stare at it for a few seconds and then stick it back into her mouth.  What a cutie!  


7 Months Old. Taken 7-1-11.


My first 4th of July! "Lil Miss Independent"

I love my 4th of July outfit Grandma bought for me!



Daddy and I watching the fireworks.  I giggled as I watched them!


I love story time with Daddy!



Oooh! A lady bug!

I want the lady bug!!

Sophia and her friend Isabelle Imondi dressed as twins for church

This is the first time that Sophia rolled from her back onto her belly.  




Story time with Mommy.


I love spending time with Nana




Ready to go on a walk with Nana and Grandpa Ben

Sophia loves her Curious George doll!  Thanks to cousin Olivia for showing her how cool he is!





Story time with Grandpa Ben


Sophia being silly with a napkin on her head



I can hold my own bottle!

Sophia loves to play with Mommy's napkin

Playing with the giant lady bug pillow pet Grandpa bought for me!


Bath time with my boyfriend Lucas!

Sophia the Princess!



I love my new push and ride toy from Grandma!



Water Fascination



Silly Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment